Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Guess not! That seems like an odd size, have not seen anything posted before with that size, I don't recall anyway.

Good Luck, hopefully someone will reply

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yep, I'm running those tires. Just put them on a month ago. They required raising the height via the torsion bar adjusters, then an alignment. Nothing too terrible. I did have to do some strategic trimming on the inner wheel well liners to make some room.

I'll take some pics tonight when I get home. It's sunny and 70 again today so I rode to work!

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Here is what i trimmed on the airdam

I couldn't attach pics in the PM, no option?

Edited by: Dmax Tim

·
Registered
326 Posts
If you have mud flaps be careful. I know my 285's come REAL close to those babies. If I was running 295's they would rub for sure. And I even have the green keys in my truck.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pictures Tim. I sent you another PM, just disregard the part about pictures unless you have more.

GassedRacing please post some pics when you get the chance. A little torsion bar crank and some minor trimming never hurt!

Any other takers???

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Thanks Jim but I've got some room and they are still ok after 3 trucks.

If u don't tie wrap the left rear back it will rub but I got plenty of the HD wraps and this is one of my first fixes on all my new trucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts