Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a leveling kit installed (ORU torsion keys and shocks) and I was wondering if anybody has mounted 295/75/16's with this setup?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have 295's on Extreme Pro Comp wheels. Mine rubs just a very little on the fender liner during a hard turn, but I plan on doing a little more trimming this weekend. I already trimmed the rubber valence under the bumper a little and "readjusted" the sheet metal very slightly at the back of the fender well.

I also have not adjusted the torsion bars at all since I installed the green keys, so I can raise it a little more by cranking the bars. I just want to avoid cranking the bars if I can help it. I like the ride I'm currently getting and cranking the bars would make it ride worse.

·
Registered
208 Posts
295's

I just have the T bars tweaked to level and I have 285's on now but, I will go with the BF 295 AT's next. They look great.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
208 Posts
295's

Hey Dirt Dog. How about a few pics??

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey Dirt Dog. How about a few pics??
You can check my garage and I've got pics of my 04 GMC with the 295's on it I took just before I sold it last week. I had the bars slightly tweaked on it along with the green keys, so it cleared pretty well.

I haven't had the good weather or chance to take any of the new 06 Silverado yet, but hopefully this week end after I get the N-fab step bars installed.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
ive got 295 Terra Grapplers on stock wheels. check out my garage for pics. no rubbing :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you like the Terra Grapplers? Are they noisy?

·
Registered
847 Posts
CAPPY!????:confused:

·
Registered
262 Posts
You probably can go bigger if you wanted to.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Check My Sig I Have 295 Bfgs On Eagle Alloys With Green Keys And A Little Trimming. No Rubbing Though

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I love the Terra Grapplers.No they are not noisy. I have about 12-13,000 on them and it looks like i may get about 30-35,000 out of them.that is excellent considering the size,price,quality,looks,weight rating,and traction off road,etc.. IMO

·
Registered
18 Posts
Terra Grapplers suck! They dont measure up to what they are supposed to be...I have 37's and the measure to be a 36...and they were cappy
I'll second that terra grapplers suck. The rubber is far to soft and they do not last.

I had 35 nitto grapplers on my excursion, they wore down in 20'000 miles. Also my father put 265/70r16 nitto's on his 2002HD. He has a fifth wheel and wore his rear nitto's down in 10'000. Replaced them with BFG A/T and they still look brand new.

·
Registered
646 Posts
About 27K on mine now. Still good. Looks like 35K minimum. I don't tow heavy often, but I load the bed up a lot.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Over 12,000 on mine now.I drive the hell out of my truck.On road and off.They look good,i cant complain.If they wear out quick,well they were a cheap tire.Why wine:confused: !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts