Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have them and the molded gm mudflaps? Did you have to crank up the bars with the stock rims? Are they load range D?

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
I don't have the flaps, but have 285's...yes on the cranked bars...(about 5 turns...plus the drivers front fenderwell zip tied to the e-brake cable bracket) mine are Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revo's load range D with a 3305 lb weight capacity that rivals some e range tires

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
BFG has load range E out now, and Kelly should be available in E by end of month. I use Green Keys in stock bolt position and lots of clearance, but I also have custom winch bumper with more bumper clearance.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I did have them on with my stock rims. I had to trim some off the mudflaps. I didn't have to crank my torsion bars for them to fit. Check out the photos of what I did.

I also had to reshape the fender liner on the driver's side in the front. The last thing I did was ziptie the parking brake cable back and fender liner in the same spot on driver's side. Since I put aftermarket rims on, I don't run front mudflaps anymore since I have no clearance for it and I have to crank the torsion bars too high to make them fit.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Does anybody have them and the molded gm mudflaps? Did you have to crank up the bars with the stock rims? Are they load range D?
I have the molded GM mudflaps with 285's, bars are not cranked up and I trimmed a little bit off the mud flaps on both sides. No rubbing. My tires are load range D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts