Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I put Fabtech 3" spindles on my 03 2WD 2500HD for that California nose high prerunner look. (See my garage, black truck)

These are the OE Spindles.

Yours if you have a use for them (boat anchor?)

I am in the Memphis area (38103)

They are heavy, I guess freight could be anywhere from $10- 25 depending on your location.

Shoot me an email with your zip and I will quote you UPS

Trash P/U is Thursday Jan 19th, If I do not here from anyone by then I will just toss them.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
i would keep those. i did the same thing to my truck a while back and kept blowing out my tie rods and ended up putting the stock ones back on. it would just be nice to have them there when you needed them. IMO

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Snuffy. I did keep them while I had the 03, but it was traded in two weeks ago. I should have pulled off the Fabtech spindles, (could have sold them on ebay) but I bought the new truck "spur of the moment" and was not in a position to swap them out. Bought new truck on Christmas vacation in hometown, Columbus Ohio and stock Spindles were back where I currently live in Memphis.

BTW had the Fabtech spindles on for 35K and they were perfect .The only problems I had were with the typical HD steering shaft.

·
Diesel Hack
963 Posts
Are they the same as the 02 - 3500 spindles?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they the same as the 02 - 3500 spindles?

Arguy not certain but I think they are. I think the rear suspension is slightly different whan comparing 2500 to 3500, but I think front is the same. Maybe someone else on here can confirm.

Scott

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In the trash last week

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status