Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was all set to order a new Sierra 2500 Duramax, but the Silverado is looking pretty darn good too! I actually saw one in person and the front bumper doesn't look near as bad as it appears in the pictures. Just my opinion.:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is one nice truck! Was checking out the 2007 suburbans today and believe it or not: cause of insane taxes this truck will cost 238 000$ here in Norway. Guess we wont meet many of these on our bumpy roads.:mad:

Trond

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
sub6291;1580695; said:
That is one nice truck! Was checking out the 2007 suburbans today and believe it or not: cause of insane taxes this truck will cost 238 000$ here in Norway. Guess we wont meet many of these on our bumpy roads.:mad:

Trond
we need taxes like that on import cars kinda forces people to buy american.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm with you, I just check them out yesterday on a local dealer and trust me regardless of what everyone has been saying about the gmc are the best and chevy the ugliest, but is a whole different ballgame in person they're both nice looking trucks but I order mine to be a chevy always a chevy and always a chevy.:ro)
tony1021;1580609; said:

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
idk looks like too much grille in the front. the new ford are the same way headlights mounted too far outside for my taste. jmo

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like the way they look, looks like something massive is coming down the road. Hopefully we could opt it out on 18's and 33's that would be a real z-71

·
Registered
846 Posts
mikek996;1580749; said:
we need taxes like that on import cars kinda forces people to buy american.
Yeah, then watch the EU b*tch and moan to the WTO, and then the WTO will take actions against us. Our sovereignty went out the door years ago.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
WOW. That is a HUge beefy front end!

It actually looks much better in thse real life photos than other ones weve seen. Even though im stilll getting an 07 GMC Sierra HD, Im startin to like the new Chevy Silverado HDs more after seeing these photos...

I would still really like to see the new HDs with a painted front bumper. That Black really Looks AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
My friend just got a white work truck and the first thing he did was paint the corners and bumper white and trust me that is one good looking truck There has been a lot of people talking about how ugly those chevys are but trust me is nothing like that .
GMCJOE;1581600; said:
WOW. That is a HUge beefy front end!

[URL="http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1550/02kh5.jpg"]

(Image has been resized. Click it for full size.)
[/URL]

It actually looks much better in thse real life photos than other ones weve seen. Even though im stilll getting an 07 GMC Sierra HD, Im startin to like the new Chevy Silverado HDs more after seeing these photos...

[URL="http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7076/01ch7.jpg"]

(Image has been resized. Click it for full size.)
[/URL]

I would still really like to see the new HDs with a painted front bumper. That Black really Looks AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
I could do without that dip in the middle of the hood.

I do like how the rear doors open all the way. It looks like the rear doors also have windows that roll down!

·
Registered
795 Posts
39k:eek: for a gas HD I only paid 35 out the door for my 06 LT1 DA

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
3 words...color matched bumper....then i'd buy it

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
dmax07;1581759; said:
My friend just got a white work truck and the first thing he did was paint the corners and bumper white and trust me that is one good looking truck There has been a lot of people talking about how ugly those chevys are but trust me is nothing like that .
So dmax07, you're saying your buddies WT had the chrome corners on the bumper? If this is true, then Chevy does not offer the HD's w/ painted corners if it is chrome on the WT.

Just my $.02 worth.

MaxRock

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
jbob;1582461; said:
Hey davefr, really nice contribution to the forum.:rolleyes:

LOL...

:agreed:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I might be wrong but I don't think chevy offers painted bumpers on the Hd's at least not so far my buddy got his painted at a body shop. looks very nice. and is only a work truck
MaxRock;1582261; said:
So dmax07, you're saying your buddies WT had the chrome corners on the bumper? If this is true, then Chevy does not offer the HD's w/ painted corners if it is chrome on the WT.

Just my $.02 worth.

MaxRock

1 - 20 of 31 Posts