·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New sneakers DSCF0087 (Small).jpg

·
Registered
946 Posts
Nice look. I like the way the letters lean. Makes it look fast sitting still.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My garage has more pics.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Purty. Any issues with the taller tires, i.e. speedo/odo etc.?
JP

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea 89 in a 65 last week only problem was I tried to make the lettering into white walls. PA statey liked the truck so much he only wrote me for failure to maintain posted speed limit.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Yea 89 in a 65 last week only problem was I tried to make the lettering into white walls. PA statey liked the truck so much he only wrote me for failure to maintain posted speed limit.
Umm, care to clarify that a bit. 1. You were doing 89mph and because of the taller tires the speedo said 65, or 2. because you got your new tires, you were highly excited and all the blood rushed to your right foot and made it real heavy and you were...on purpose...driving 89 in a 65, hence creating large amounts of RPM, and making the white lettering look like whitewalls?
JP

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
correct yes and yes.:cool:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just like new sneakers they make zoom zoom zoom. Still 106 dollar fine!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats what it looked like in the TTT mirrors.LOL:eek:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyway the edge and my stock speedo are within 2mph of eachother at 65. edge reads slower.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Anyway the edge and my stock speedo are within 2mph of eachother at 65. edge reads slower.
So then you don't have a problem with your taller tires creating false speed readings, the problem is your judgement, driving 89 in a 65 in the presence of a trooper....correct?

I guess what I'm gettin at is that your taller tires did not cause a 24 mph difference in speedo output.
JP
Oh, sorry about the ticket...playing is expensive.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FRom the tone I am asuming you are a retired police officer? Well for the record last week my daughter in law did not want to ride with me to move her and my stepson in my trucks and 22" enclosed because i drive slowww! First ticket in 12 years and guess what [email protected]@@ happens. I didnt even pull the FOP card from my father because I Know I got caught. PA turnpike no one in site turn in up a notch and BAM!! The Law you play you Pay!!!!!Just installed Edge and have a problem with a stumble and wanted to see if it was in fact the trans or the programing, Trans would not slip with overdrive locked out and was stiill pulling in lees than 6 secs from 65. Yes I got caught with my pants down. But he liked my truck, Big butt and all:ro)

·
Registered
11,469 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1/2 spacing now with 1000lbs and max 75 lbs air. rides like a brick but better than 215 stock spares GM puts on them.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one day late to send the fine and PA has already sent a notice to my state to suspend my ticket. Well they must be short a few door knobsLOL. Any way ILL take care of it tomorrow when I am back in that county.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
FRom the tone I am asuming you are a retired police officer? Well for the record last week my daughter in law did not want to ride with me to move her and my stepson in my trucks and 22" enclosed because i drive slowww! First ticket in 12 years and guess what [email protected]@@ happens. I didnt even pull the FOP card from my father because I Know I got caught. PA turnpike no one in site turn in up a notch and BAM!! The Law you play you Pay!!!!!Just installed Edge and have a problem with a stumble and wanted to see if it was in fact the trans or the programing, Trans would not slip with overdrive locked out and was stiill pulling in lees than 6 secs from 65. Yes I got caught with my pants down. But he liked my truck, Big butt and all:ro)
Holy Cow!! I feel old now! I guess the tone comes from my dad, he was the cop. I did some military time, but I ain't that close to retirement yet, at least another 15 years.
...Just installed Edge and have a problem with a stumble and wanted to see if it was in fact the trans or the programing...
Yeah I used to try that one: "Well officer, my carb was loadin' up and I was just trying to clear it up and..." I guess that excuse still doesn't work ):h .
JP

1 - 17 of 17 Posts