Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 22" 8-lug Veloche Vandalo's rims, they are in great shape just wanting something different. Tires are Toyo Open Country M/T's 37x13.50x22's. Two of the tires are worn because my frontend was out of line, and I didn't notice till to late. I need to move them fast if you would like to make an offer please just message me your offer and I will reply. Checkout my garage for picture's of the rims.:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
The tires in your pictures look like Nittos Mud Grappler, not the Toyos, did you change them?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they no longer make Nitto Mud Grapplers in a 22. I haven't updated my pic's since I got the Toyo M/T's.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The tires only have a few thousand miles left so I had rater sale them together, the rims alone are worth the asking price. But tell you guys what if I can move them in the next few weeks I'll take 2000.00 for them with or without tires. Let me know I really need to sell this week if possible.

·
Registered
528 Posts
got any pics i would like to see these ?? and how wide are the rims please get some up close pics of the rims and the lip on them and such.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Photo's are in my garage, will try and update the pics soon. Been raining for the last three days. (thank God) Soon as I get a chance I will get more pic's, if you want any certain pic's let me know, I need to sell ASAP.

Also I have a Mud Grappler extra tire that can be used as a spear tire (NO RIM)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.