Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K., I have been looking all over the place and can't find a definitive answer.

I have a 2008 GMC 3500HD Duramax Crew cab 4x4 Dually, I will be installing a 7inch lift in the next few weeks and will be ordering my LT295/65R20 tires and also wheels.

Here in Quebec, cops give us a hard time if tires stick out of the fenders too much, so I would like to have a combination that doesn't stick out too much. Can anyone tell me a proven offset combination for this to happen please. I am seeing a bunch of different offsets out there, not all available with the different wheels. The common front is +127, and I am looking at a rear set that has -192 outer and a +115 inner. Has anyone tried these offsets ? Is the rear offset doable without coming too close to the leafsprings ? I don't want to run spacers on any of the wheels if possible.

·
Administrator
20,260 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace
(y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much, sorry for not introducing myself, but I have been reading this forum for quite a long time, haha.... I have just not posted !

I used to have a 2001 Duramax Dually (changed injectors 4 times!!), and now I have a 2007.5 Duramax Dually that I am about to lift.

Lots of great stuff and useful information on this forum.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts