Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 GMC extended cab w/ 4x4... I would like to upgrade to 20's but havent seen this is on stock suspension... If the fit what backset and tire sizes are recommended??? What brand of tires are available???

·
Registered
206 Posts
Check "snuffysmith" garage and threads....has 20's on stock suspension.Nice looking ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
tires

Snuffy what size are those tires or how tall are they and did you cut the bumper for those tires or the other tires before this set.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sweet truck!! Is that suspension bone stock?? And do you have any rubbing issues with the wheels turned sharply?:cool2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sweet truck!! Is that suspension bone stock?? And do you have any rubbing issues with the wheels turned sharply?:cool2:
I was wondering the same thing I just put on a set of 20x10 Diamo's K17 on 305/50/20 and I am rubbing hard when I crank it, even after trimming somewhat. I need to try removing the mud flap next:(
By the way your truck looks GOOD:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
snuffysmith ,
what are the spacing on those wheels ?

·
Registered
690 Posts
image- tires are 285/55/20 BFG AT's. i had cut the front bumper from the lift i had on before. i dont think i would have had to cut them if i went with this tire/wheel combo first.

Viper927- suspension is all stock! if i hit a speed bump going fast they rub, other than that nothing. i did crank the t-bars up about 5-6 turns.

PWRQWST- these are KMC 20X9's. i had Moto Metal 20X10's and they rubbed real bad with the same tires, so i changed to the ones i have now. i love these better anyway!!

chrislrd- its the stock backspace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts