Diesel Place banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Silverado 3500HD Duramax/Allison, LT, Crew Cab, SRW, Std. Bed, Z71, 4WD,
2,070 Posts
Have you guys seen this yet? Still ugly, although the monochromatic look helps.

Reactions: johnH123

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I watched them film it. Embargo lifts on Tuesday. There will be a lot of articles then. If you haven't signed up for Chevy truck legends, I would recommend it. We had 12 legends in from Oregon in to drive trucks before the media.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Have you guys seen this yet? Still ugly, although the monochromatic look helps.
Have you seen one in the flesh or are you just basing that on pics and vids that you watched online?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Have you seen one in the flesh or are you just basing that on pics and vids that you watched online?
Since they aren't out yet, how else would I see them? :confuzeld

I will say, I could live with the High Country front end, but not the price. If the past is any predictor, Chevy will probably put the better looking grill on the cheaper models in future years.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Since they aren't out yet, how else would I see them? :confuzeld
Auto shows, as well as several other events. I personally think they look great in person.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Unbelievable. All these first drive reports, videos, pics and not one single SRW long bed to be found. Don’t people buy trucks to haul stuff in the bed anymore?

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Only pic I found

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Interesting read on the differences between the various trim packages.

2020 Silverado HD Lineup: Comparison By Model & Trim | GM Authority

It didn't dawn on me until I read this article, all of the differences on the LTZ vs HC front grill. In my opinion, what makes the HC look better is the 2 horizontal bars below the center bar vs. the 3 bars on all the other trims. The 2 bars gives the grill a more balanced look...YMMV!

-Mark

Reactions: BanksLB7Duramax

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Only pic I found
Thanks for the pic! I somehow missed it until today.

Not the greatest looking long box, but I buy it for what I can put in the box, not necessarily for how it looks.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Interesting read on the differences between the various trim packages.

2020 Silverado HD Lineup: Comparison By Model & Trim | GM Authority

It didn't dawn on me until I read this article, all of the differences on the LTZ vs HC front grill. In my opinion, what makes the HC look better is the 2 horizontal bars below the center bar vs. the 3 bars on all the other trims. The 2 bars gives the grill a more balanced look...YMMV!

-Mark
Thanks for the link. I find it interesting that the custom package has LED taillights, then the LT package does not, but then the LTZ package does. It just kind of drives me nuts having incandescent tail lights when the blinkers in the mirrors are LED and all my trailers have LEDs and watching them flash at different rates drives me nuts LOL.

Reactions: MaxRock

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
...on the other hand, the new 2020 corvette came out in the last couple of days. WOW! It almost makes up for the 2020 Silverado debacle.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
It just kind of drives me nuts having incandescent tail lights when the blinkers in the mirrors are LED and all my trailers have LEDs and watching them flash at different rates drives me nuts LOL.
Short drive, eh?

101 - 114 of 114 Posts