Administrator
15,966 Posts
Gale Banks talks about the 2020 L5P upgrades:

Reactions: DanW and dmax3500

·
Registered
394 Posts
very cool,thanks

but with so much extra,why not 500hp and 1000ft of torque ????????????
They will tune it up in 2023 to get the people who bought the 2020 to upgrade.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Has there been any mention of fuel capacity for CCLB trucks? Curious if GM will toss a tank in to run with fords 48 gal tank.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Butter Face

I stand by my previous post, nice rack (powertrain); can’t get past them teeth.

The absolute worst design ever on gm/gmc truck front end.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Butter Face

I stand by my previous post, nice rack (powertrain); can’t get past them teeth.

The absolute worst design ever on gm/gmc truck front end.
It's the same designer who designed the Aztec and Rendezvous :ThrowUp:...GM/Chevrolet wonder why Ford out sells them......FWIW I think that 2020 chevy HD by far is the ugliest truck Chevrolet has built, just because something is new doesn't mean it looks good:shake:

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Has anyone come across pics of a SRW long box truck yet? All I have seen are the useless short boxes.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Has anyone come across pics of a SRW long box truck yet? All I have seen are the useless short boxes.
Nope..not yet but you're correct short box trucks are useless unless they got that dumb fold down bed extender...hell if I can't put a standard piece of 4×8 plywood or sheet rock in the bed and close the tailgate I dont need it

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Nope..not yet but you're correct short box trucks are useless unless they got that dumb fold down bed extender...hell if I can't put a standard piece of 4×8 plywood or sheet rock in the bed and close the tailgate I dont need it
Exactly!

Reactions: johnH123

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Anyone have any updates on the production start, was it last week or this week? How long from the startup of production until the trucks start hitting the dealerships and when will pricing be available? (can't you tell I'm getting a little anxious about these new trucks!!!)

Thanks,
-Mark

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have a 2020 on order, my 2017 has had alot of issue since Feb. this year, keep needing new glow plugs, so I traded it, no news yet on build date.
I had to drop dual alternators to get it picked up due to ordering Pacific Blue/brown interior

·
Registered
677 Posts
so the dealers have the build options?

·
Registered
311 Posts
When i built mine in February they didn't have pricing yet, but allocation so i built it got it going, last week or the week before it had been moved out of build, whatever that means. Will check on it tomorrow.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I received a call from salesman this afternoon, mine will be built the 3'rd week in July. Delivery 3 weeks or so later. I hope no train/delivery issues this time, my 2017 has been going thru glow plugs like mad, running rough

81 - 100 of 114 Posts