Diesel Place banner
141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I just saw the first drive and review of the new Duramax. They did 0-60 with no brake boost in a 2500 and it did it in 7.51 seconds. They did the towing test and they said they could tell torque management was kicking in, in 1st gear bad, though. With TQ management turned down and a brake boost launch, thing should hit low 6's pretty easy.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I just saw the first drive and review of the new Duramax. They did 0-60 with no brake boost in a 2500 and it did it in 7.51 seconds. They did the towing test and they said they could tell torque management was kicking in, in 1st gear bad, though. With TQ management turned down and a brake boost launch, thing should hit low 6's pretty easy.
i thought the stock lml did it in 7.0 sec 0-60 ?

·
Registered
2020 Silverado 3500HD Duramax/Allison, LT, Crew Cab, SRW, Std. Bed, Z71, 4WD,
2,122 Posts
Reactions: TiredFarmer

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered a '17 a few weeks ago. No pricing yet, and my salesman really wasn't sure when I would get it. I'm thinking Dec or Jan. Its a crew cab 3500 so they are built last I believe.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Display device Technology Signage Font Display advertising

Different look at the new heads
Also, someone needs to merge the 8 different threads floating around on L5P, and put them in a new section.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I ordered a 2017 Denali HD with the L5P last Wednesday and the dealer told me they start building the crew cab hd's starting October 17th then I get a phone call today saying they're gonna start building it on Thursday

·
Registered
488 Posts
I just built a 2017 duramax crew denali,loaded its $73,000,thats $15,000 more then a 2015,,

At $73k did you order it with the rear entertainment system?

141 - 160 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.