Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
I just saw the first drive and review of the new Duramax. They did 0-60 with no brake boost in a 2500 and it did it in 7.51 seconds. They did the towing test and they said they could tell torque management was kicking in, in 1st gear bad, though. With TQ management turned down and a brake boost launch, thing should hit low 6's pretty easy.
i thought the stock lml did it in 7.0 sec 0-60 ?

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm waiting to see more guys try that Kennedy tune.
I'd also be interested if the L5P is any better in regards to regen frequency, dead pedal etc.
i hope it got better i just ordered a 2017 denali got him down to $62094+TT

·
Registered
657 Posts
Reactions: DieselDogg

·
Registered
657 Posts
$68,670 +tax tag
just totaled out my 2012 & had to cancell my order on my 2017 duramax just went & bought a 2017 1500 gas denali sorry jump ship

·
Registered
657 Posts
Buddy of mine is being told before Christmas for his Denali, dealer south of Red Deer. I'm not sure on the price, but it wouldn't matter for him anyways.
I HAD A BUILD DATE OF DEC 12TH & THE DEALER SAID ABOUT 4-5 WEEKS AFTER THAT BECAUSE THE TRAIN MUST CLEAR CUSTOMS ONCE IT ENTERS US THEN CAR CARRIER CAN DELIVER TO DEALERSHIP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.