Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I had a varmint chew the injector return fuel line into on my 2016 Kubota MX5200 tractor!
Now I am trying to replace the line and what a nightmare. I think this is the first year for the particulate filter tier 4. After looking at this engineer's nightmare, I wonder how long it will be before this thing starts having serious problems. My question is, can this be deleted and if so who has the expertise to do it? I am sure the computer would need re-flashing, etc, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
358 Posts
There are people out there who do it, you just have to find them. I don't remember anyone off the top of my head.

Not sure about the longevity of the kubota systems, but the DEERE systems have had very few issues reported.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. Spent the better part of the day removing things to get to the injector tops (hood, smog junk, exhaust), but it is done and all back together. Guess it has been so long since I did any posting, I am back to square one on this form. Think I became a member on this site in 05 hence my name Smokie05. Put the auxiliary radiator designed by Tex-Cristopher on my Sierra and it stopped my overheating problem on my GMC. Been a Good truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts