Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New car should be here in about two weeks, time to put the LML up for sale :)

I am the original owner, purchased new from Kempton Chevrolet in Safford, AZ in Feb 2012. Truck has 97k miles on it, full emissions delete, very good condition. Runs great, no mechanical or other problems.

Asking $32,000. Located in Phoenix, AZ.

-2011 LML CCSB 4x4 Z71
-Color matched front and rear end (rear is plastidipped white over chrome bumper, front is OEM painted grille and bumper)
-20" LTZ wheels
-LT2 center console
-Katzkin leather all around
-Amp Research power steps
-350 watt Rockford Fostgate mono amp w/remote bass boost control
-Dual 8" JL Audio subwoofers
-Factory tinted rear windows, 20% film on the fronts
-OEM bluetooth
-OEM backup camera in rear view mirror
-Edge CTS2 with aftermarket backup cam (better angle for hooking up trailers)
-Rhino Linings bedliner
-Full emissions delete (I saved all the stock parts and will include with the truck)
-EGR delete
-LB7 up pipe
-3" downpipe
-4" turbo-back exhaust
-Corsa muffler
-Including my EFILive V2 along with stock, tow, and race tunes from Tony at Ridgerunner Diesel

Tires are Goodyear Wrangler SR-A 265/60-20. Tread depths as follows:
1 @ 16/32" (almost new)
1 @ 10/32"
1 @ 4/32"
1 @ 5/32"

Truck is currently financed through Ally Financial, payoff is approx $20,600. Called them this morning and there are two options: buyer pays me the full purchase price, I pay off the loan, title is sent to me and I sign over, or the buyer can pay me the difference between the sale price and payoff, then assume the remainder of my loan (pending credit application and approval with Ally). It's a 0% interest loan, payments are $738/month and the loan will be paid off in Feb 2018.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also has Kennedy twin lift pumps with a Mega filter as a secondary after the factory filter. Completely forgot about that one when making the original post.

Also, I just realized I posted that it's a CTS2....it's actually an Edge Insight CTS.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, my new car gets here Tuesday, want this truck gone soon :) Price is OBO...don't make me put it back to stock and sell it to Carmax!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm interested, but I have a question...Can the truck be temporarily put back to stock for when it needs to go through emissions next year? I'm assuming it will be due in 2016 since its an '11 and they're required every 5 years. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm interested, but I have a question...Can the truck be temporarily put back to stock for when it needs to go through emissions next year? I'm assuming it will be due in 2016 since its an '11 and they're required every 5 years. Thanks!
Yes, it will need emissions testing next year if registered in the Phoenix or Tucson area. If you were to register it somewhere like Flagstaff (my plan) then you wouldn't need to.

You could put it back to stock for testing, I have all of the original parts and a stock tune with emissions enabled ready to flash back in, but it would be a lot of work. I think I had about 12 hours of work into swapping the parts and removing the DEF stuff. Most of that was in the downpipe, EGR system, and passenger side up pipe.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

·
Registered
16,222 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.