Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here on my2011 duramax. Having reduced engine power problems
Had it to the dealer quite a few times they tell me that my DPF is plugged they regenerate a couple of times but it keeps going back to limp mode so I pulled the exhaust front to back and deleted it. Now it still comes up reduced engine power after driving 15 km or so.
Had a couple of codes pop up that I was able to clear with my tuner but my truck keeps stalling out. This happened at the dealer also before deleting the DPF on it. I did some reading saying it could be the throttle motor can some throw some ideas at me about this. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redued engine power 2011 duramax

here are some of the codes coming up PO532,PO193,PO341,PO340

2011 duramax
155000km on it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reduced power

Thanks holmestransfer had a buddy come over with a real good scan tool
We hooked it up and went for a spin nothin happened with the truck ran flawlessly weird . Pulled a couple issues when driving manifold air pressure out of range(high) fuel pressure out of range too high, EGR coolant sensor 1 runnng at 296. Strange for sure gonna look for a wiring issue . Keep driving until something pops up

2011 duramax.
155000km

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bare wire

holmestransfer

truck went into reduced engine power yesterday again same codes as i listed a couple of days ago. it seemed to me every time i slowed down the engine light would come on and go to reduced power momentarily engine stays on.

we did some searching and found a wire loom worn thru to a brown wire rubbing on one of the AC compressor lines on the front .
as soon as we touched it off it went into the same mode with the same codes
repaired the wire and closed it back up . so far its running.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts