Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped our truck off for some front end work; the shop put an upper & lower ball and joint and hub assembly on passenger side and new upper control arm on driver's side. They aligned it to the specs in the book but said it would pull hard to the right going down the road; they said the only they did some reading and the only thing that would take the pull out is loading in a ton of caster. They told me to come drive it and see what I thought, as they've never had this issue before.

Anyone ever heard of this or have any other thoughts on what could be the issue?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Without seeing the current settings on your alignment, we can offer no good suggestions.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See attached.

·
Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Reactions: OkDually

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure I'd they didnt they that first and it didnt work, because I know they had it dor a couple of days messing with it. But the thing still pulls hard to the right, but drove perfect before I dropped it off for the front end work.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Presumably the receipt for the alignment shows the before and after settings. The truck can be returned to those settings if it works better that what you have now.

·
Premium Member
17,906 Posts
Again, until the Right Front camber is lowered to below the left front value, it'll pull to the right.
Screenshot_20200710-131923_Chrome.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts