Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news, hints or rumors of what is coming in 2008? Personally I hope nothing changes for a year. This way I don't feel like I should have waited a few months.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
tbyrne;1601383; said:
Any news, hints or rumors of what is coming in 2008? Personally I hope nothing changes for a year. This way I don't feel like I should have waited a few months.

I totally agree with you tybrne. If I get a new 07, I hope that the 08s dont have any major improvments over the 07s either...

While I still like the old body trucks, I almost bought an 06, and now that I see the new Beefy 07 body and grille, Im super glad I waited. The factory touch screen navigation on the 07s is a nice touch too...:D

The new body is SS (Super Sexy)...;)

[URL="http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6336/introam7.jpg"]

(Image has been resized. Click it for full size.)
[/URL]

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I would be surprised if they change anything for '08. Probably a carryover except for some minor tweaks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, im new to the form and from Canada. Up here I placed a order for a 2007 new body style LMM with every option available with a receive date of march 15/07. Im getting nervous hearing that there might be a change to twin turbos for 08, and a different motor for 08, are these rumors? Can anyone give me some advice? I have the full prep sheet on the truck with no vin # and haven’t placed a deposit yet! Nobody at the dealers can give me any info. I own a chassis dyno facility and I would like a good platform to build on!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
585twinturbo;1611580; said:
Im getting nervous hearing that there might be a change to twin turbos for 08, and a different motor for 08

That would really, really, really suck! :eek:

·
Registered
336 Posts
tbyrne;1611633; said:
That would really, really, really suck! :eek:
Guys,
2008 will be a carry over from 2007.5 with minor tweaks.

The twin turbo's are coming though, maybe 2009 or 2010 for sure. 2010 is going to include the urea system.
:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts