Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 2007 lbz i have been playing around with efi live. Here is the problem i have comaned vanes to open more at higher throttle settings, but when i log the data the actual vane positon does not hit what i put in the tables. i have incresed the desired boost tables also it will not hit the comanded boost either. i can hit 35-36 psia monitored through the map sensor. Is anyone else having this issue or did i just miss something in my tune?

Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
A good place to get an answer to to your question would be here (EFILive Tuning Software) or do a search there.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help still havent got it so far have searched efi live forms and still nothing, sucks cause i want to make more boost but still keep the tial pipe clean as a sleeper. i can post the tune if that would help any one

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
thanks for the help still havent got it so far have searched efi live forms and still nothing, sucks cause i want to make more boost but still keep the tial pipe clean as a sleeper. i can post the tune if that would help any one
Have you asked your question here? (EFILive Tuning Software) I'm sure some one will help you out there.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
You may wish to have a Moderator move this to the EFILive section for possible better help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts