Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 GMC Sierra Classic SLT 1-Ton Crew Cab Dually Duramax Allison 4x4
87,325 miles. Original owner

I bought this truck new from Motor City GMC in Bakersfield CA. and have used it to tow my race car trailer. I am no longer racing and cannot justify having this much truck to just drive around in every now and then. This truck has been very well cared for and has a number of very well thought out and professionally implemented modifications. It is a dream to tow with and has treated me very well.

Interior: Light gray leather power, heated seats. Bose stereo. Autometer boost and EGT gauges in color-matched a-pillar. Cobra 18WXSTII CD mounted in center console along with powered Garmin GPS mount. Homelink transmitter in overhead console. Tekonsha Prodigy electronic brake controller. Inside the center console is a DSP2 switch, airbag pressure gauge and control and fuel tank selector switch.

Exterior: billet grille, chrome door handle covers, Line-X bedliner. B&W gooseneck hitch, compressed air fitting and e-track in the bed floor. KSH toolbox with 36gal. fuel tank underneath. IMCO 6-port, ½” fuel valve on the frame rail.

Engine: MBRP 4” turbo-back with cat-delete pipe. Garrett GT4088R turbocharger on a Turbonetics pedestal. High-flow up-pipes. EGR removed with high-flow piping to and from a Spearco intercooler. Stock airbox, opened up. PPE lift pump (Kennedy pump on toolbox tank), PPE high flow fuel rail fitting and shimmed FPRV. Tuned with EFI Live with DSP2 for tow and performance tunes. FS-2000 bypass filter.

Transmission: Build by Mike L. with Suncoast internals. Mike L. cooler and 1057 convertor. Kennedy pump rub kit in transfer case.

Chassis: Lowered slightly with DJM shackles and hangers in the rear. Custom airbags in rear with compressor and tank mounted on frame rail. Custom anti-hop (traction) bars. Mag-Hytec diff cover. Royal Purple synthetic in both diffs.

Maintenance: Serviced every 5,000 miles with Rotella oil and Napa filters. Fuel filter, trans spin-on filter and FS-2000 filter changed every 10,000 miles. Brakes were replaced with factory GM pads and rotors a few months ago. Power steering hose replaced at same time. Diffs and transmission serviced at 50,000 miles.

The interior and exterior are both in excellent condition. No rips or tears in the seats. There are a few small rock chips in the front end and there are some chips in the windshield, but no cracks. I know as soon as I replace it, it’ll just get another rock chip! The only thing the truck will need anytime soon is tires. I have nearly all of the stock parts from the truck and they are included in the sale. This truck has served me very well and I hate to see it go, but it’s time. I’m sure there is much I’ve forgotten, so please feel free to call or e-mail with questions.

Asking $30,000
Located in Bakersfield, CA
6six1.3three0.seven131
dontlindseyATgmailDOTcom

More photos at:
http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy246/dontlindsey/

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am looking for a 1 ton to tow a 5th wheel can you add a 5th wheel to the GN? Or just have to change it out?
My truck is a 2007 CCSB 4x4 LBZ Mike put a kit and bigger cooler in my AT before I moved to NC. Really need the DRW for towing.
If I can sell mine in time I will check back with you to see if yours is still for sale.
I will be in Los Angeles Oct 7-14 will try to see you then if possible.
Ken

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This B&W GN hitch is not the one that will accept the 5th wheel adapter. You would need to install a separate 5th wheel hitch. I used to have the same configuration as you do. It towed great, but it's amazing how much better the dual rear wheel setup works! Let me know when you're out here. I'd be happy to show you the truck if I still have it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
not to impose but he can still use the B&W hitch you have in the truck, just need to buy the companion 5th wheel hitch from B&W

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ That's correct. Thank you for clarifying. I probably could have expressed that a little more clearly. :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Just to be clear, this is a LBZ correct?

Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, LBZ.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Still got it? Nice truck!

Have any pics under the hood or of the toolbox inards?

Thanks,

Dmaxsnax

·
Registered
375 Posts
did you ever sell this truck?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.