Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for Sheila & Dennis of TS Performance. The previous thread is here:

http://dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64086

The 2006 TS Performance Outlaw All Diesel Challange is ON! Here is the info we have at this time:

The open house will be here at TS on Friday, June 9th and we rented the track for Saturday, June 10th. Diesel Performance Motorsports will be here on Friday and at the track on Saturday with the portable dyno.

A race page will be up soon on our website www.tsperformance.com

Check it often for further details.

Sheila
TS Performance

·
Registered
89 Posts
Race Info update.

June 9th & 10th is still awhile away, but I will keep this thread updated with race and event information as it comes about.......

Update March 15th

Bob Riley @ The Dieselsite.com will be sponsoring the Dyno awards. There will be a 1st place trophy for highest hp on diesel only, and a 1st place trophy for highest hp on drugs Thanks Bob!

We have had several diesel companies step up to sponsor this annual event. So be sure to visit:

Mass Diesel - www.massdiesel.com
Garmon's Diesel Performance - www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com
Bob Riley @ www.DieselSite.com
Darren Morrison @ www.Prostreetdiesel.com
B & M Supply @ www.bmsupply.com
Dyno Dave @ www.DieselPerformanceMotorsports.com
Suncoast - www.suncoastconverters.com

I will be listing event sponsors as they come onboard & more details as they become available.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It looks like we've got alot of fast trucks coming to Kentucky. Weweld (6.0L Ford), David Lott (Snow White), Jeff Garmon (Silverline), Darren Morrison (Dodge), Matt Stuckey (Dodge), Keating Shelly(8 second truck), Earl Stuckey (Dodge), No Limit (Duramax), Mass Diesel (24V Dodge), and the list goes on...

International reps will be here with some
rides. Come check out a RXT, a CXT and Lil Red a CXT prototype.

This is going to be one
good time!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve Cole will be flying in from California along with David Kennedy from Diesel Power magazine.

We need a strong showing of Duramax trucks :help: Get to Kentucky on June 9th & 10th

Dennis

·
Registered
89 Posts
are there gonna be any vendors there? or is this just gonna be everyone on the dyno and racing?
Reps from all of the following diesel companies will be present at both the open house & the track.

SunCoast Converters
DieselSite.com
B & M
Garmon's Diesel Performance
Mass Diesel
Enterprise Engine
Merchant Automotive - Eric Merchant
Xtreme Truck -n- Trailer
BullyDog Technologies - They are also bringing their drag truck that won on the show PINKS
Premier Performance
Diesel Performance Parts - Mark Craig
TTS PowerSystems - Steve Cole

Some of the above are setting up booths at both the open house and at the track.

Race information:

Gates open Saturday at 8:00am.

Spectators are $10.00 and Children under 12 are free.

Pro Street Racer - $50.00
Street Bracket Racer - $35.00
FTRL Racer - $35.00

Payouts:

Pro Street:
1st place - $2,000
2nd Place - $1,000
Two Thirds - $500

Street Brackets:
1st place - $1,000
2nd place - $500.00
Two thirds - $250.00

FTRL:
TBA

Dennis

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i've gotta work tomorrow, and it sux like every other day i have to work. i'll probably try to head up there saturday.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It was a great event Just wanted to say Thanks to Dennis at TS performance. I was a great event, very well done. I had a great time even though I was the only old truck to run.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
yeah thanks dennis. i had a great time as a spectator! i would have liked to see more vendors though. i did come to buy! i only seen mark craig from diesel performance parts. he was a great guy to talk with, just didnt have the parts i was looking for. thanks again, chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was Just wondering If anyone got a Picture of my Heap running down the Track. I was the Only first gen Cummins Running. (Blue and Silver).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts