Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys wanna see a cool FORD! This truck won the points championship for Central Ontario and it's driven by a woman! If you want to see pics go to www.btownperformance.com The trucks called FORDified! Let me know what you think.

Kim :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,251 Posts
Not bad. Congrats on the win. Were all the regulars pulling this year??? Wish i had time to play, but the work $$$$$ is too hard to pass. Maybe i should set up my dmax and let my wife kick some arse, as we all know the dmax can't be beat :stirthepo :stirthepo :D :D Later Jeremy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it would have it's work cut out for it. Greg melted his motor, so he was out at Milton. Chris's truck is pretty good. Dan had some issues. Randy couldn't keep a turbo in his, then a tranny. Once we figured out how to drive the Ford it was hard to beat. I did get into a few hippity hops but it will power out of that. At Wainfleet we gave all the boys from New York a spankin'. That didn't go over well. Twins, water the whole nine yards and our worst truck beat their best truck. They were loaded up on the trailers pretty quick and on their way home. It was more of a mud bog though than a pull!

Kim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,688 Posts
Similar to Foresters in Hagerstown MD. They spend all kinds of $$$$ to try and prove that their blue tractors can run better than a green one. Every few years they build a new one and try burning alcohol but they still cant beat Martin Farms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,688 Posts
Only difference is this outfit uses trucks. Send em down to Americas Heartland.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my ....why did you guys put that picture on here? It is BAD! If you go to our website I also drive the Mini Mod called Overdraft.
Just to answer the question above, the class was not all fords in fact I was the only one. If it was an all ford class I would be a cannibal. My truck prefers durasnax and goats.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,688 Posts
Bring you fordtato chips down and see what theyre made of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,688 Posts
newhorizon;1572204; said:
Hey Guys wanna see a cool FORD! This truck won the points championship for Central Ontario and it's driven by a woman! If you want to see pics go to www.btownperformance.com The trucks called FORDified! Let me know what you think.

Kim :)
Been a while since Ive seen a cool ford Most of the ones I see are beside the road with the hood up and steaming.:p: :p:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,032 Posts
Bring that ford to Indiana in june and lets see how many Duramaxes and cummins it smokes!!!! FORDS SUCK!!!! and we all know it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the invite.

We don't need to travel to Indiana to see what this truck will do. Bring your truck up to Ontario. The New York boys tried it and they found out that the only thing that sucks is where they finished. I read the profile on your truck and I agree everyone has to start somewhere. Sounds like my daughters truck. Put some real tires, try some 315's. That's what we run. We'll be in Bowling Green with the 2wd champ powered by....... you guessed it ..... A FORD 572 HEMI. FORDS RULE, all others drool.

Remember it's supposed to be fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,251 Posts
maxdout1;1604097; said:
Bring that ford to Indiana in june and lets see how many Duramaxes and cummins it smokes!!!! FORDS SUCK!!!! and we all know it.
We all know what would happen............hell look at the past 2 years final standings at Indy, enough said.

We don't have hp tracks up here, to break up here you've got to be a moron with your truck. A dmax with over 600 hp to the wheels will get beat by trucks with 300hp, i know. The previous 2 years with just under 500hp to my truck, nobody came close to even touching me. Put some fuel and a big turbo, and i actually did worse, what a kick in the shorts. Change the track to a hp track(we have maybe 2) and they are long gone back 100+ft.

The Ontario clubs should go down to Indiana and see what a real track looks like, not stone dust or sand, or mud...............but clay, where hp can be put to the ground and prove something. The club has lost alot of trucks due to the crappy tracks, too bad, as it was growing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,251 Posts
newhorizon;1606514; said:
We don't need to travel to Indiana to see what this truck will do. Bring your truck up to Ontario. The New York boys tried it and they found out that the only thing that sucks is where they finished. I read the profile on your truck and I agree everyone has to start somewhere. Sounds like my daughters truck. Put some real tires, try some 315's. That's what we run. We'll be in Bowling Green with the 2wd champ powered by....... you guessed it ..... A FORD 572 HEMI. FORDS RULE, all others drool.

Remember it's supposed to be fun!
Pulling in mud is not a true test of trucks( i bet the New York boys weren't too happy to pull in slop), and usually the lower hp trucks will always win. Remember 2 years ago at Uxbridge, that pretty much made up my mind that i was done, that was so pathetic, and the COTPA didn't care that the track looked like something out of a barnyard.

Oh ya FORD SUCKS:stirthepo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,688 Posts
that ford hemi is part of the reason that dodge nearly aquired ford in a lawsuit. BECAUSE FORD CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN, THEY COPY OTHER PEOPLE AND STILL SUCK BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO COPY SOMETHING. Ford hired a fat gay idiot to design their new vehicles to appeal to fat gay idiots. Fords appeal to you. That is gross.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top