Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fourwheeler is brand new, just bought it last summer and was ridden only a few times. Pristine condition. This is one super FAST quad.:ro) $6,500

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Any mods?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stock white and red. I paid $6900 just 6 months ago for it. the new 06 isnt updated that i know of, i cant remember though if the 2005s were 440c or 450cc. I think they are 450cc which would make them the same as a 2006.

If you dont like the price talk me down

·
Registered
407 Posts
The CC's aren't really the differance. Both Honda and Yamaha made huge changes to the 06's. More compresion, revs higher, longer swing arm just to name a few. Wyattroa is right. I think I read that there was about 80 changes. You can't really tell by looking at it but its definately faster. Yamaha's are definately fast but they still aren't Honda's. I'm not trying to bust on you Mike because I am sure it looks brand new but I am in az and the dealers with 05's left are letting them go out the door for less than 6K. Do you have a cycle trader where you are from? Best place to get your quad sold so you can be in your dmax sooner:)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is all true, my YFZ will rape your 450R and then **** in its face, but does anyone wanna buy it? $6000 make offers.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
come on MINT 2005 YFZ 450 $5500 OBO this thing has to go now!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Isn't a Banshee a YFZ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.