Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to have to do this but..... we are doing some new construction and costs are getting a little out of hand.

2004 Silverado - 2500HD CrewCab Shortbox
4x4, Duramax 6.6L, LT Trim. Victory Red Exterior, Charcoal Interior

Heated Leather, XM, RSE/DVD, 6-Disc Changer, Off Road Pkg, Tow Pkg,
Power Extending/Heated mirrors, Onstar, Cab Markers. power everything. Includes matching Century fiberglass cap. plus many extras.

19,000 miles
Never towed
Never plowed
No accidents
No performance upgrades (as in never chipped)
Non-smoker
Still has remaining factory warrantee + transferrable GM Protection Plan extended warrantee.
Excellent Condition inside and out. Very well maintained. Beautiful!

Serious inquries only please.

Please e-mail me with any questions or if you need pics / more details: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention in original post.

I installed a Parker/Racor pre-OEM fuel filtration system at around 5K miles. Includes WIF and heater in bowl. Works great! Both fuel filters changed at 15K miles. I cut the Parker open and it was doing its job - quite well I might add. I have extra filters that will be included with the sale as well.

Also - I know folks have mixed feelings on the necessity of this, but this truck has had a Dupont paint sealer applied (annually) and has been undercoated. I have the same protection put on all my my vehicles and have been very pleased.

Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures

Exterior:

Interior is in A1 - Like New condition. Will try to get pics up a little later.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lb7

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interior

Ok - here are pics of the interior. On this first picture, there are some red overtones which must just be a reflection of the red shirt I have on today when I took the pictures. It really is a CHARCOAL leather interior with no red overspray or stains. :cool:

Front Seat:

Back Seat:

Center Console:

Front seating:

Rear Seat Entertainment - Factory DVD

Speedometer / Odometer with todays mileage (02/17/2007):

Let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price. Well I want to move this pretty quick so these are items I took into consideration:

GM Window Sticker: $48,684.00
NADA Average Trade-in: $34,425.00
NADA Average Retail: $38,725.00
KBB Private Party Value: $34,785.00

These prices do not include all the extras I have added + extended warrantee.

My Asking Price: $32,500.00

Please e-mail me with any questions.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After re-reading my price message above - it may sound misleading about all the extras. The prices quoted from NADA & Kelly Blue Book do not reflect all all the extras I have included.

My asking price of $32,500 DOES include everything listed above and shown in the pictures (e.g. all the extras). Hopefully I did not confuse anyone.

Thanks again for looking.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doing some figuring on the side and I have over $4500 in extras that is included with this truck. These include:

Fiberglass Cap
Removeable BedRug Bed Liner
GMPP Extended Warrantee
Racor/Parker Fuel Filtration
Catch-All Floor Mats
Husky Mud Flaps
Rust Proof / Undercoat / Paint Sealer (annual treatment)
Fumoto Oil Valve
Extra Filters & Oil
Acrylic Hood Bug/Gravel Shield

Feel free to make me an offer.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My asking price of $32,500 is negotiable (within reason). Any reasonable offer would be considered.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
He is in S.W. Michigan.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kalamazoo, Michigan area - please check your personal msgs FORDThumpper.

You can also e-mail me at [email protected] . My e-mail gets to me quicker than personal messages.

Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have a couple of folks that have expressed interest - and negotiating price with one, but nothing agreed upon yet. Still available.

Let me know -

Thank you!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RH Side of Truck

Couple of folks have asked for pics of the right hand side of truck. Here you go:

Let me know if you have any further questions.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had another person ask about the condition of the bed. It has had a bed rug installed since day 1. If you are not familiar with bed rug, it offers full protection of the bed and sides in the back of the truck. It uses small strips of velcro to hold it in place - so it is completely removable. No screws, no epoxies, no rubberized paints, no hard plastic bedliners that scratch the paint off. You can pull the rug out and the bed should look the way it did from the factory. You can check out the BedRug at http://www.bedrug.com .

That being said, I have hauled nothing with this truck other than a couple bales of straw and a hand full of 2x4's. The bed is dent & scratch free.

If you would like pics of this, let me know and they can be added to this thread.

Thanks for the inquiries and please do not hesitate of you have further questions.

·
Registered
407 Posts
You have exactly what I was looking for but I just put money down on almost the same truck(white) Friday with 37k miles. Good luck, its a beautiful truck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.