Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lb7 2004 no start no crank after driving it if it sits for a hour it’ll fire up no problem battery’s are good when it enters the state of no start I can jump the starter or the relay and turn it over but will not start until sitting for a hour and whenever I get it started I can turn the truck off and turn it back on to the on position and it starts every time until it loses power for a minute or two anyone got any ideas

·
Administrator
17,213 Posts
Lb7 2004 no start no crank after driving it if it sits for a hour it’ll fire up no problem battery’s are good when it enters the state of no start I can jump the starter or the relay and turn it over but will not start until sitting for a hour and whenever I get it started I can turn the truck off and turn it back on to the on position and it starts every time until it loses power for a minute or two anyone got any ideas
Welcome to DieselPlace
Have you checked for any codes? If so, please post them here.
Have you individually load tested those batteries?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Battery’s tested alt tested no codes I swapped out the ignition switch with a new one staters good went threw with a test light and checked fusses only thing I haven’t done is put a Meter on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts