Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting rid of my truck and wanted to give you guys a look before I trade. Here is what I have.
2004 LB7 Duramax/Allison ext cab 4x4 with about 43,500 miles.
It is carbon mettalic with dark gray cloth interior.
I'll try to list a few of the features.
- bose cd/casset with steering wheel controls
- xm radio
- power extending heated tow mirrors with turn signal
- heated back glass
- power drivers seat
- automatic dual climate control
- chrome assist steps
- bed liner
- no cat from factory
add ons
- hypertech (tranny safe ;) )
- mbrp 4" exhaust
- brand new 295/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers (less than 100 miles)

I think it stickered just above $44k. I have never towed anything heavy, Just a ski boat... even at that I dropped the hypertech back to stage II.
I'll try to get you guys some pics up soon.
I am asking $28k. Best way to contact me is either email ([email protected]) or cell phone 501.472.9188. I am located in central Arkansas. At least let me know what you think :) .

Thanks for looking,
Brandon

·
Registered
734 Posts
sure your truck isnt black? lol

Thats not a bad looking truck, should sell pretty easy. What are you going to trade it in for?

good luck

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
I know a guy at work who might be interested. I think I sold him on a diesel. He t-boned someone who ran a red light and destroyed his 2002 GMC 4x4. A chevy is outta the question for him. I'll talk to him tonight.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That color is definitely deceiving. In different lighting, I've seen it black, carbon, green, and purple. I've been happy with it. I am not 100% on my next truck. With the fact I just bought a house and getting married in May (and she is still in grad school), I guess I will drop back to a 1500 z71 crew this time around :rolleyes:. Anyway, thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
What did you have to do to get those 295 fit w/o rubbing or do they? I have the same exact truck just an 05 and I was going to try to fit bigger tires but I would like to hear what I would need to get those to fit Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tommy,
The 295s don't rub at all and really don't even get close. I just gave the T-bars a few cranks and rounded some corners with a dremel tool. With the right bits and a steady hand you can make it look just as good if not better than factory ;). I will try to post some close ups for you. I recommend 295s. IMO they make the truck look 10x better. I had 295 bfgs before my Nittos.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price Reduced:
$27,500

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took my truck this morning to a local Chevy dealer to see what they would give me trade. I nearly passed out when they said $19,500! Anyway, I thought you guys would get a kick out of that.

·
Registered
355 Posts
There is a fair amount of used D-maxes around now. The buying incentives, low interest rates and loan terms on new vehicles often make the monthly payments less which is all most people are concerned with.

I think shopping dealers for a buy bid is a rational way of selling these expensive depriciating trucks. After all the dealers are buying these at the auctions to fill thier used vehicle lots. Clean ones will bring wholesale book +, but most dealers want the original stock appearance. The dealers are able to make the purchase easier for the average person with trades and creative financing. Big diesel trucks are still a niche market vehicle and the price of diesel is not helping.

Your truck looks like anice one, good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Truck still for sale?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.