Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, Cummins Fans!

In a blizzard today here in Saskatchewan but will have to wait until tomorrow pm to take possession of my new toy. I have borrowed a digital camera and will be taking some pics and posting same tomorrow night. Received a call from the dealer this am (dealership is 45 minutes away from Regina) and the Truck has finally arrived. Prep and extra equipment will be on tomorrow am Eastern Standard Time. Stay tune.

ps: 50 vehicle collision just outside Regina on Hwy #1 East, Transcanada, Near Balgonie.

Thanks to all who answered my original message and I have visited the links provided. I am getting smarter on Diezels each day. If interested I will let you know the highlights on the Canadian Version of the Dodge’s owner manual.Edited by: Canadian_Frank

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome Frank! Hope you enjoy your new truck. 10 vehicle pileup just outside of Morse too yesterday, Number 1 highway still closed this am. Between the -40 temps and now 50mph winds I'm
gettin tired of winter! I'm from Swift Current.Edited by: army

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have pics of the new truck. Quite an experience driving one of these when you never had before. Did I forget to let you know I never test drove it or one similar to it.

Ho what a feeling! Picked it up with 10 Km on it and now I have about 105 km. I guess I better go for a long drive. Getting the box liner sprayed tomorrow Linex.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to put one Pic on the system.

Thanks to Hoot for his pointers.Edited by: Canadian_Frank

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One More Pic with the Line X and a little dirty as snow is melting

·
Registered
285 Posts
drooling on my keyboard...very very nice. Best of luck to ya, is that a 48RE or 6 speed??? BTW we have a line-x, use the shine to keep it looking "bling bling".

Lenny

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MonteCarlo31

My wife will never drive the standard. So for those days when the storm is out, she needs to get to work, and I want to sleep in I trade the drive to work with her Grand Caravan. So I got the automatic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fantastic truck! It looks like (~$40,000) worth .

With good care it should last many years. Now I want one too!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have been noticing alot more new Cummins around L.A. I still really like my truck, no issues, knock wood(well did have tranny replaced for a real small leak) if I ever get dissatisfied with GM,

I have to admit, I would certainly look at the new Dodges, They have came along way. Interiors look nicer, but what were they thinking with the crew cab?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts