Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge dropped the REAR wheel well liners from their stock trucks with the 03 model year. You can purchase them for less than $100 for the pair and install them in about 1/2 hour. Very simple DIY job.

Every piece of hardware and pre-manufactured attach points makes Dodge OEM installs the best in the business. This is the third OEM accessory I've installed and can honestly say.... Dodge does it right.

Basically you simply remove the rear short liner held on with (3) screws. Install (4) spring thread plates onto the new liners. Shove the liner into the wheel well (no need to remove the tires) and install (7) screws. They all line up perfectly.

Before Pictures

Remove this....

Install these...

The finished product... Fully protected.

Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
125 Posts
Those wheel well liners are a nice add on. It makes the truck look much cleaner back there without being able to see all the stuff under the bed. Also keeps all the mud and crap out from under the bedsides, should help rust from forming in the long run I'd think. I just put a set on my wife's the other day. I gotta take a pic of hers with all the add on's she's put on it. It looks pretty dam tough, especially with the front end replacement, or "rammer" as she calls it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good Show Hoot

Had the same ones installed on mine but the dealer did it. I didn't have the time to fiddle with it myself. Makes a nicer finish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts