Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 duramax 171k new injectors 20k ago service brake comes up truck dies all gauges go crazy edu relay clicking sometimes will crank and not fire other times will not crank let set 10 minutes and it will start any advice

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Check your batteries....

Or try 2 new ones and it very well may fix those gremlins..,

Search and get an educated guess at bad batteries before throwing money at it.

Good luck and let us know

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I said I switched them it was for a set off of my sons 2005 so that should have solved it but I'm still fighting it no luck yet I think it could be ecm going there if I can't find anything else

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Try just reflashing your computer... might work.

I have an 03, and my Predator VIN locks so after getting my EFI live and all, I had my Predator cleared and then did the tune so my new tune would be saved in the predator. I had an issue with my truck, reflashed the computer, and all is well.

Just another thought.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2003 duramax 171k new injectors 20k ago service brake comes up truck dies all gauges go crazy edu relay clicking sometimes will crank and not fire other times will not crank let set 10 minutes and it will start any advice
Did you solve the problem? I ran by this post and thought I could give you another lead. My lb7 had similar problems and I spent a good time hunting down the gremlin. Ended up being the crankshaft sensor cutting out. Never threw a code and made my gauges go crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts