Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What upgrades are you guys doing for these trucks regarding headlights and LED bulbs? Let's see some pictures and what you got?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one? The one thing that I know is not to go with the Sylvania Silver Stars. I think I'm just going to go with the Black OEs and add some Sealight LEDs for the High/Low beam and DRLs. Anyone have anything good or bad with the Sealights?

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Reactions: HD Scott

·
Registered
246 Posts
I upgraded a ton of these trucks with the all on mod for the lights. IIRC Merchant makes a circuit board for under the relays that is the easiest way to accomplish it. After that I usually added 100w high beam bulbs I found on Amazon (Hella's for off road) That was the least expensive setup and the owners were always happy with the results.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I upgraded a ton of these trucks with the all on mod for the lights. IIRC Merchant makes a circuit board for under the relays that is the easiest way to accomplish it. After that I usually added 100w high beam bulbs I found on Amazon (Hella's for off road) That was the least expensive setup and the owners were always happy with the results.
I have the board for the all ON modification. For lenses I just went with the Autosaver88 black surround with Sealight LEDs. And LEDs in the standard fog lights. Pretty white and bright at this point, but I haven't been in the desert enough with the all ON modification to see how blinding that may or may not be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts