Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLE. 4x4, Crew cab, short bed. Duramax engine with Allison transmission and manual 4wd transfer case. Summit White exterior with graphite leather interior. Split bench seat, AM-FM radio with CD player, cruise, A/C, Power windows, door locks. 34k miles. Includes Snuglid hard tonneau cover, Westin step bars and Lund Deflecta-Shield front hood shield. Step bars and hood shield painted white to match exterior. Dura-Liner Bed Liner. Wheels and tires are H2 factory 17" wheels with BFG All-Terrain TKO tires (315/70R/17) with < 5k miles. Optioned with tow package and 3.73 locking rear-end. Truck is in perfect show condition with all maintenance up to date and documented. Records available for review by serious buyer.Truck MSRP in 2002 was $40,982, plus cost of leather upgrade (much nicer leather than OEM) and accessories. Go to Pictures for pictures and pricing.Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas area in Flower Mound. PM me with questions.Edited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
212 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
646 Posts
Randy, you're selling it!? Find another Poncho you want/need more?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C.J. I will PM you offline.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Message received. Well if anyone needs a second opinion on this truck, I will vouch that it is well taken care of with many nice custom touches. It is extremely sharp and I wish I could buy it!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a buddy in Iraq who'd love to buy your truck.. but he won't be back for another 6 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.