Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was the first diesel truck I have owned. I am the second owner and I only drove it long enough to know that I will only own diesels from here on out. This truck runs great and will last a very long time. If you do a vin check you will know that it hasn't had a bit of trouble other than 8 new injectors @ 140k. The truck now has 142k miles and after having new injectors it runs like its new again. It has all of the standard LS options and has been religiously maintained. The best way I could describe this truck is that it has been used, not abused. I am ready for an 03 or 04 with lower miles so I need to unload this one. Let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached @ 602-739-1325. Asking $19,500

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What happened to all of the people in the wanted section looking for an 02 or newer? A few miles on a diesel doesn't scare you does it?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not insulted in the least. I know I like to buy low sell high. But I don't think I could go lower than $18,000. Thanks for looking though.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still driving it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the vin by the way 1GCHK23112F167710

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Going in the Truck Trader today for $18,000 is anyone is interested.

·
Registered
744 Posts
A friend of mine is looking, he has cash... let me let him in on this.

·
Registered
326 Posts
You know, if I had seen this a month ago, I would have sent you a check. I looked for THIS EXACT TRUCK for 2 months, doing internet searches a trolling dealer lots. Not that I'm not happy with my truck...I just didn't want to be tied to a payment. Good luck with your sale.

-Curt

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Curt. The add is done for the trader and it goes in next Tues. The truck is great and you would never know it has as many miles as it does without looking at the dash. At first I thought I was asking a little too much but I did a search and there is probably less than 10 trucks in the country for less than 20K with the same features. This was my first diesel and I would keep it until it died but I want to find me an 03 or 04 with lower miles. I am sold on diesels forever now. I am taking her to the sand dunes this weekend and will break 144k.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it. I had a dealer bring one up for me to drive, then decided I didn't want it. He had it sold the same day jsut by leaving it his lot while he was waiting for someone to drive it back to where ever it was it cam from. Yours is the *right* color for a truck too. IMO.

-Curt

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I sold it locally when it came out in the trader. I should have asked for more I guess. The first guy that looked at bought it and gave me 500 more than I asked. Thanks for the help and interest. On to my 04!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.