Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the details are in my signature. The truck has 121,000 miles on it. The transmission was done at 85,000 and has been great ever since, I got everything from ATS that was available at the time-C1-C4's converter, co-pilot and pump upgrades. Turbo was replaced at approximately 70,000 miles at the dealer. New KD 40% injectors were installed at approximately 105,000 miles by Dmaxallitech. Truck is white with the dark grey interior. Interior has dual power buckets with center console. There are a couple of cig burns on the seats that have been kind of fixed(like that when I got it) otherwise good. Exterior has normal wear with some rock chips along the bottom and a couple of small scratches. Wheels are AE 102's, they need a good cleaning, tires have about 40% tread left. Let me know if you have any questions or would be interested in it without some or all performance add ons. Asking $24,000 obo as it sits.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
New one on order, or switching teams???

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neither really. Looking to get rid of some payments, don't think I'm quittin pulling though. I have that covered!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truck is still for sale, now just has the mods that are in the signature. $19,000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.