Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 GMC Crew Cab 4X4 SB Duramax ($14,000 OBO)
This truck has a rebuilt title. Its in really good condition with average amount of wear. The only problem I have with it is it smokes during start up, but once up to temp it runs really strong with no smoke. The injectors were bad and all 8 injectors replaced less than 1000 miles ago. It has eagle wheels with 285/75/16 tires, Roll n Lock cover and Rhino Liner Bed. Really good looking truck. I tried to take pics but my camera broke and I will try to borrow one and post pics very soon.

70,000 miles
new front hub
new rear axle seals
8 new injectors

All work was done in the last 4 months and cost me well over $4000.00

Please pm with any more questions.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Location??

For those interested

·
Registered
3,342 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
$$$$$....color???

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The truck is dirty from daily driving but will be fully detailed for buyer. This forum will not me send more detail pics due to the file being rather large. More detailed pics will be available for those to see via private email.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
rebuilt title ???? would that be a salvage title ?? are you the orig owner ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
What all was involved in the rebuild?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is the VIN 1GTHK23151F179244 Looking this up will tell you the previous owners as well the vehicle history. This was a flood vehicle and was not wrecked. Any more questions please let me know. I will try to post some more pics. Does anybody have anything they specifically would like to see. I will try to get more pics ASAP (before the sun goes down).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am unsure as far as the rebuild. I am the 3rd owner. As far a picks of the underside, its pretty dirty. I used it this deer season and the roads to the deer lease were pretty muddy. NO HEAVY OFFROADING was done only going to the lease on muddy roads.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I forgot to mention I had a new alternator instaled as well as 1 of the batteries being new. This was done less than 5 months ago.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
If you were closer, I'd certainly be VERY interested. Worst case scenario and something is wrong, its still a cheap enough truck to fix and have a great truck.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.