Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have no choice but to sell so here she is. A 2001 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually Crew Cab Long Bed. It has 121xxx miles(still my daily), Runs strong. It has the LT interior Features include

Interior:
Leather Seats
Dual Power Seats
Dual Heated Seats
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
A/C
Brake Controller
Dropdown 7" Audiovox LCD
ONstar
Dual A Pillar Gauges, Boost and Exhaust temp
Rear Window Defroster

Exterior:
Custom paint job on hood
6" Skyjacker Lift
BF goodwrich 295 tires
Weld RaCing Wheels 16"
LineX Bed Liner
Third Brake Light below tailgate
Locking Gas Cap
Fumoto valve

Engine:
AFE Stage 2 Intake
Duramaximiser
New injectors @ 117,000miles
New water pump @ 120,000 miles

There are flaws with it as any truck would have. No dings or dents but a few scratches None to big. There is a hole in the driver seat where a back pocket screwdriver made its home. There is a small ding at the rear bumper right side. The tires and wheels are 6 months old($3200). It has enjoyed Rotella T every 4k-5k I owned it, Fuel filter is 2K old, Have reciepts for all the engine work and for warrenty purposes. Has not towed a 5th wheel but a 6K trailer and boat in the summer. I really hate to loose it but to many cirumstances force my hand, Mostly neighbors:mad: and newborns:). I also have it listed locally, Feel free to come by anytime after 5 to check it out in Littleton,CO.

I Still owe
23K on the truck
2K on my 4wheelparts card for the wheel/tire combo
$400 on the Water Pump
Asking $24,000
But time will tell

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
A good upholster can fix that seat and make it look like new for not too much money. I would get that fixed if I were you.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was looking for some on ebay but they were $300+ and $100 shipping, Wouldnt they have to redo the whole seat???

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I was looking for some on ebay but they were $300+ and $100 shipping, Wouldnt they have to redo the whole seat???
Depends how well he can match the balance of the seat.An upholsterer can just resew a panel in.I had to have my seat repaired under warranty and that is all he did,sew a new piece in.

The bottom seat area just unbolts.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may contact someone today to find out, It is really the ony interior flaw

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
off to ebay!!!

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
If you are putting it on ebay don't include that pic of the brake control. It looks like a messy wiring job. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, none of those wires will be in there, I was pulling out the stereo and amps and cut the ties holding everyhting up

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
If you're interested in just getting some $ for the gauges PM me.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would but that would leave holes in the A-Pillar

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do people ever fall for these scams on Ebay....."Please tell me full asking price and i mail check and have friend in area pick it up because i live in INSERT COUNTRY HERE, thank you"

Honest to god I have gotton 48 so far and the truck has been up for 1 day

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
You just have to be careful. I get them all the time when I list stuff for sale.. Just have to watch who you deal with.. Good luck man..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Believe it or not, GM thought ahead on their leather seats. Most of them have extra leather folded up inside the seat so when it comes time to repair a rip, they just take out the seam, pull the extra leather, and re-sew it. Had it done to my Tahoe, looks like new.

Nice pickup, wish it was a 3/4 ton.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Do people ever fall for these scams on Ebay....."Please tell me full asking price and i mail check and have friend in area pick it up because i live in INSERT COUNTRY HERE, thank you"

Don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT release the keys or truck until you go to the bank to make sure the CHECK or CASHIER CHECK clears. There are people out there pulling these scams you described above, they will even mail you US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS that are BOGUS!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts

Just DON'T CLICK ON THE YELLOW "RESPOND" BUTTON. Delete the e-mail immediately, or forward it to [email protected].

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.