Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Duramax Allison EC/SB 4x4. Truck I am selling to get a newer model and has no problems what so ever. This is the truck in my signature. Truck now has 75,000 miles.
Leather interior, cd player, LS, power windows, locks, 4" MBRP exhaust, etc. Truck is white in color with charcoal leather(not heated). Has been kept very well and I maintenance the truck at reccomended intervals or earlier(fuel filter especially). Has very few blemishes in the body. Tires are about half worn. Truck runs awesome just want something a little newer. Asking $20,000 OBO. PM me or you can call for info @ 810-397-5060
Location, Flint Michigan

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
i might have a buddy thats interested...the juice w/attitude also come with the truck??

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to get a couple hudred dollars extra for the juice, seeing that the
set up cost me $750. But see how interested he is and we will see what we can do. If it helps the truck also has a set of air lift air bags under the rear just for adjusting ride height.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you be interested in partially trading for anything?
I already had a truck in mind that was causing me to get rid of mine. Why what did you have in mind?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Truck is sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.