Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 BMW 330ci For Sale!Well I am selling my beloved 330Ci. I Picked her up at the dealer, Weatherford BMW, on November 15th, 2000. So Far I have added Bridgestone Potenza S03 Pole Position Tires, window tint, OEM clean lenses all around, many coats of Zymöl wax, Lexol to the seats, and the universal garage door opener, and an M3 Steering Wheel. The windows are tinted with 35% Llumar Metallic on the back 3, and 50% on the front sides. Now on to the pictures! Also this car HAS had the steering retrofit done, which really gives you a great feel of the road! This car is in excellent condition and is always garaged. As always, click the thumbnail for a much larger image...

More Info:

VIN: WBABN53401JU22011. Titanium Silver Metallic, Grey leather. Original owner, always garaged, never wrecked. Zymol/P21S care. Mobil 1 every 3k miles. Have all dealer service records. Still under warranty/factory maintenance. Purchased new 11/2000. Options include Sport Package, Premium Package, 5 Speed Manual Gearbox, M double spoke wheels, Bridgestone Pole Position S03 tires (brand new), 10-way adjustable sport seats, power sunroof, leather upholstery, myrtle wood trim, auto-dimmer rear view mirror, 4-way power front lumbar support. rain-sensing windshield wipers, Xenon headlamps, AM/FM CD player, Harmon-Kardon Sound System. BMW M3 Sport Steering wheel. Located in Sacramento, CA.

Asking $30,500 Or Best Offer

<TABLE cellPadding=0 width="100%"><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD width="33%"></TD>
<TD width="33%"></TD>
<TD width="34%"></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD width="33%"></TD>
<TD width="33%"></TD>
<TR>
<TD width="33%"></TD>
<TD width="33%"></TD>
<T

·
Registered
285 Posts
That is a really clean car, exactly what my g/f is looking for if you were just selling it in a year. Good luck to ya... have you tried DTM power forum? They are a great BMW site to sell stuff.

Lenny

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price Lowered...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.