Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a brand new set of 20" MB Motoring wheels wrapped with 305/55/20 Nitto TerraGrapplers tires. I had these set up with tire pressure sensors so LMM owners will still be able to use the monitor. Why am I selling? I decided to go with a lift and bigger wheels after I ordered them.

Let me know if you need any other info! PayPal, money orders and good 'ol cash accepted for payment.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Lugs included? How much adjustment needed on an 08 LMM?

·
Banned
3,234 Posts
Nice looking set.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Will they fit an 07 Classic??? Also are they polished or chrome?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Will they fit an 07 Classic??? Also are they polished or chrome?
Just to let you know, the BS on these wheels are 5.25" and yes they should fit on your 07 Classic....(Info came from Tom, I asked the same questions.....:rolleyes:)

I was also wondering if they were polished or what. On the website they say they have a milled look but your pics look chrome. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are chrome wheels. Actually, for some reason I throught I was running the 18" version of these on my '05 but they were the 20s wrapped with 305/50/20s. Pretty close to the same pacakage -

They come with lugs too.

·
Registered
167 Posts
What's the lowest you would go + shipping. I am interested....

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i think that is a nice set up and price is fair. I wish I could convince the wife to get another set for me.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's the lowest you would go + shipping. I am interested....
That is the price listed -

Price: 1799.99
Shipping Price: 160.00

I'm losing a few hundred on the deal at that but it's the price that I pay to change my mind :)

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I might be interested in a set of these wheels for an '08 LMM. Do you know the exact specs of these wheels? Backspacing, offset, and width? Also, did they change the tpms sensors from the '07 LMMs to the '08 LMMs. I have heard they did and that they did not. Just curious. Let me know when you can. Any info you can give me would be great! Also, did you ever test fit these on your '07 LMM? If so, what did you all have done at that time. Do you think cognito upper control arms and green keys are 100% necessary for install. Just curious on your opinions. PM me please. I tried to PM you but it said you were not accepting PMs.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are 20x8.5" with a 5.25" BS. Not sure if the sensors are different for an '08. I didn't try to fit these on the truck. Decided to go with a lift a couple of days before they were supposed to go on. I ran 305/50/20s on my '05. Only thing done to that was the bars were cranked. The nose would have to come up to clear these tires.

I turned the board PMs off. Was getting to many there to keep up with. You can reach me at my work e-mail - [email protected].

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Click the link, they didn't sell.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I did, but I was thinking he sold them to another party.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are these the same back spacing for a 2004? Intersted.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.