Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I think this is the one, lift

Anyone bought from them? The steel frame work is China, the hydraulics are US, 5 year warranty frame/1 year hyd. What do you think?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I was looking for a two post lift and decided on a HD12 four post 12,000 lift made by Bend Pak. The best price I got was from Automotive Service Company at 1-800-229-6218. You might give them a call for a price. 90% of the time it will be used to change fluids and exhaust work. I might store my T/A on it the rest of the time. By the way the HD12 is 116" between the posts and cost $2829 shipped.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a Americas Pride 10sa. It is also a china lift, 10,000# asymetric. Very happy with for the price. I have lifted my truck many times with it with no problems. Americas Pride is the name of the site, I got mine for just under $2,000 shipped. I am not a business, it's a hobby so couldnt see spending the extra $'s for a Big name lift.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You install it yet jon? My thought is I should buy 12k as I am thinking about a 4500 cc 4x4, and think a 10k lift would be a little light.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
I have imported lifts in my shop, daily use with no problems at all. The 12k would be my preference for a single lift, I have a 10k also and it lifts everything I put on it, but the 12k will reach further

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
blizzardplowman;1581748; said:
You install it yet jon? My thought is I should buy 12k as I am thinking about a 4500 cc 4x4, and think a 10k lift would be a little light.
Oh it's installed, and works as advertised! :D

(Image has been resized. Click it for full size.)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
blizzardplowman;1581748; said:

Yes, it is installed. My only regret is that I had to get the narrow one because my high bay wasn't wide enough for the next wider unit's towers. (missed by 2") My ugly wide tires scrub on the lift arms on the way in. But it works very well.

The 4500s are over 10K?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
We have two bend paks. These are 12,000 4 post jobs. The bracket thats welded to one of the feet that chain hooks to snaped. Riped the steel. Scary s##t. It has good safty lock. I think that should be one of the greatest concerns when buying a new lift. Rotarys are probably the safest. We're looking at their 12,000# 2 post. Thats my 2 cents

·
Registered
224 Posts
i looked at the mohawk lift before i bought my eagle lift. very stout,etc- but their 10,000 two post lift isn't available in an asymmetrical design.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, Looks like I will pull the pin Monday, Bendpak 12k 2 post, $3400 delivered, 5 year parts/ 1 year labor warranty. Just about 500 more than some of the imports, about 8oo less than a challenger or rotary not installed. The challenger lift looks very nice, but its 6600 installed, and they really don't want to sell un-installed. Big thing was I found a dealer that knew what I wanted a lift to do and they had it in stcok, not just a paper pusher. 4 days +/- to me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts