Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got wind to today, My towns first truck & tractor pull is this Saturday, Talking about a short notice. The Good thing is there should be NO competetion of much at all. Im getting the payout and entry fee info. The only thing i know is that there is a Diesel Class and Gas Class. Thats it. Trucks must be street legal. I'll get more info. Should be a easy win for somebody.

I would consider it, but i dont have sleeves or nothing at all for pulling, nor the experience...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Where are the pulls???

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Waynesboro, TN This Saturday, 5PM

Collinwood, TN in 2 weeks i belive, im confirming that..

All i know right now is the Payout is for 1-5 Place...Word on the street is entry fee is around 20 bucks...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Wayne Co. and Collinwood?!? :eek: I know from experience that's a long a$$ drive for me! I've made the ride back home after losing a football playoff game many years ago. I know Collinwood had the same thing happen to them this past season coming up to Cedar Hill. I'm a Jo Byrns alumni. You know anyone that goes by "Green Man" on CoachT.com?

My 2 favorite things to talk about, pullin' and football!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shep;1849121; said:
Wayne Co. and Collinwood?!? :eek: I know from experience that's a long a$$ drive for me! I've made the ride back home after losing a football playoff game many years ago. I know Collinwood had the same thing happen to them this past season coming up to Cedar Hill. I'm a Jo Byrns alumni. You know anyone that goes by "Green Man" on CoachT.com?

My 2 favorite things to talk about, pullin' and football!
I dont hang around on coach t much no more...

It is a long drive for you. Probably not worth it for most. The track here in waynesboro is new, they just built it last week. Looks pretty soft right now..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts