Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving work at 10pm 2 guys leaving the same time I was we meet up at the red light at the end of the road,one guy has a 2003 chevy 1500 4x4 other guy has his wifes mercedes dont remember which one, I take off not to hard the guy in the truck starts taking off hard I said to myself its game on, the mercedes is behind the truck in the left lane I nail it and start pulling away from both of them not quick but iam pulling away then the mercedes pulls in behind me to pass the truck but is getting diesel soot all over his white mercedes then I hit 98 mph and its over for me so I start slowing away then the mercedes come flying by. 2 for 1 kill

·
Registered
267 Posts
Poor, poor gassers. It seems like the only race they will win is to the gas pumps.):h Nice kill.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Leaving work at 10pm 2 guys leaving the same time I was we meet up at the red light at the end of the road,one guy has a 2003 chevy 1500 4x4 other guy has his wifes mercedes dont remember which one, I take off not to hard the guy in the truck starts taking off hard I said to myself its game on, the mercedes is behind the truck in the left lane I nail it and start pulling away from both of them not quick but iam pulling away then the mercedes pulls in behind me to pass the truck but is getting diesel soot all over his white mercedes then I hit 98 mph and its over for me so I start slowing away then the mercedes come flying by. 2 for 1 kill
How did you beat the benz if he was behidn the other truck first and then got soot blown all over him. Maybe he slowed down and as soon as he saw more again he stepped on it and passed you so really you only killed the truck.

Other than that nice kill. Stupid gas truck drivers think their trucks go real good especiall if they have the bigger motor in it, but a stock Dmax usually beats one.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
How did you beat the benz if he was behidn the other truck first and then got soot blown all over him. Maybe he slowed down and as soon as he saw more again he stepped on it and passed you so really you only killed the truck.

Other than that nice kill. Stupid gas truck drivers think their trucks go real good especiall if they have the bigger motor in it, but a stock Dmax usually beats one.
I saw the benz when I left work tonight and it was the small one prob a 4 or a 6 cylinder,I let up at 98 mph because the speed limiter (iam stock) got me then he blew by me prob doing 110. The benz was about even with the other truck and the guy in the other truck limiter got him at 100 then the benz passed him to get to me.We got together tonight at work and laughed are azzes off about it and the guy in the benz said christ the inside of my car smelled like diesel exhaust.):h ):h So I can say the benz was a little slower from 15-70 mph and the benz was beating the other truck and thats why he was behind me but the benz got me above 98 mph but we had to let off and I was up front because the speed limit goes from 50 to 35 mph in a snap of a finger and its a straight road all woods and no traffic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.