Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to my truck this morning, before I hopped in, noticed red fluid on the ground. looks to be tranny cooling line leak.( i hope.) First time to the stealer, under warranty still, so wish me luck!!

·
Registered
16,080 Posts
Went out to my truck this morning, before I hopped in, noticed red fluid on the ground. looks to be tranny cooling line leak.( i hope.) First time to the stealer, under warranty still, so wish me luck!!
Had mine done the day after Thanksgiving. No big deal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, just anal about that first "fix".

·
Registered
358 Posts
I feel your anxiety. You're in good shape, though, at least you have a leak that is tangible. Trying to get past the 'could not duplicate' feedback from the techs for my issues was extremely frustrating. So, good luck, I don't think dealing with the dealer is ever much fun but it sounds like you've got a pretty standard issue.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Intermintents are hard, I deal with them all day, Like today I had a 07 truck with 11 concerns on the work order, all of them started with the word intermintent, how many of those do you think i could recreate in order to diagnose the problem??, not all 11 thats for sure...lol. Don't worry its a problem that the can see and one that they can fix!!..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the input guys, my mind is now "at ease" LOL!!! Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I've been in the dealer like 9 times.. My truck must suck.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i love you guys call us the stealer. but like said above i hate iterm. i would rather something come in with parts and pieces hanging off of it. then i know its broke! 9 out of 10 times i will ride with a customer and there iterm. problem never happens.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Went in Monday to get my tranny line leak fixed. They had a full set of hoses with my name on them, all were replaced under warranty. In and out in 4 hours.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
should be a easy fix. and a good dealer wont mess w/the radio, mirrors, seats etc etc anymore then thaey have to

1 - 12 of 12 Posts