Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

This Suburban is well-known on this forum. Thank you to everyone who helped me out with various repairs, etc.

High Resolution photos with videos here: 1999 Suburban K2500 SLT 6.5 Diesel - smartguyz

Yes, it's really that clean and unadulterated.

It is almost completely stock with the following additions:

* Only 124,500 miles.
* Hellwig sway bars front and rear.
* Under-Bumper Mounted FSD with Flight Systems FSD (from Leroy!) and custom harness from Kennedy.
* Flowmaster downpipe
* New brakes up-front (Slotted Rotors)
* No rust.
* No leaks. Runs perfectly. Check the video.
* Custom audio system with integrated DVD Ceiling-mounted Entertainment System. (That's the On/Off switch on the dash... controls the audio system)
* Projector-Style driving lights under bumper, properly wired with fused, 30-amp light relay and toggle on the dash.
* Absolutely everything works on this rig, including the heated power seats.
* It has been wired with a brake controller for towing an RV, BUT has never been used to do so. I thought we were going to buy an RV, but we decided not to. In anticipation of such, I spent a weekend last year wiring it up. It has proper wiring for both a 4-pin trailer and a 7-pin RV. It has a high-end accelerometer-based brake controller that operates a multiple angles to compensate for going uphill and down.

Super-clean, always garaged. Only selling it because the kids are grown and we don't need such a big rig anymore...

$13,000 OBO. PM me please. I am willing to help ship it.

Thanks,

Rob :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, this has been posted on EBay. The item number is 291150441094

Thanks,

Rob :)

·
Registered
953 Posts