Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe street rod/race car.

The car runs 10 sec. in the 1/4 mile on 93 octane pump gas. Its street legal and Maryland emissions excempt.

The engine is a 406 sbc. Callies steel crank, Oliver rods, JE 11.3-1 pistons, roller cam, Dart CNC ported Pro-One heads, roller rockers, CNC ported Super Victor intake, Pro build 850 carb, MSD, etc... Made 600 hp on the dyno with pump gas.

Transmission: TH400, reverse manual valve body, B&M pro stick, Custom made 10" 4500 converter.

Rear: 12 bolt, 4:10 gears, spare 3:73.

Interior has a custom made chrome molly roll cage. The rest of the interior is stock and looks very nice. It has power windows, locks, tilt, Kenwood..

The exterior has just been painted House of Color Tangelo Orange Shimrin. It has a Harwood FG hood, Weld Pro Star wheel, one set with street tires, one set with drag slicks, custom made headers and 3-1/2" dual exhaust. I also just installed a 300hp NOS kit. The car should run in the 9 second range with it.

This is the baddest Monte Carlo on the street. Its gets attention everywhere I take it.

I have invested about $15k in the engine alone last year. I'm building a new house and need some $$$. So I'm selling the whole car for $15k.

You can see pictures of it on www.mychevytruck.com My name there is also GreenDuramax04. The pictures are in my gallery. I also have a bunch of other pictures if anyone is interested. E-mail me with any questions.

Thanks, Jesse

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.