Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for a hd pic of a 1987 6.2j emissions label. No egr on diagram. Really any year as long as it is a j code. Anything helps thanks.

·
Registered
386 Posts
With or without emissions? C code is 1/2 ton only emissions, J code is non-emissions 3/4 to 1 ton only. I have a few Clear photos. but i don't think any newer than 1984.

·
Administrator
21,775 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace
(y)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Without emissions I have a 3/4 ton j code. No egr. Year doesn’t matter. Thanks.
Are you doing a factory restoration or missing it and just want it there? Some trucks had the emissions routing labels on the core support only and some other trucks had them both on the core support and on the side of the air cleaner usually the driver side I think I should have photos of both.

In my research for my restoration on my emissions 1/2 ton. I've never found an emissions-equipped routing label on an air cleaner. So Seems like to me they were only on the core support. For 1/2 ton. Information on this stuff is very very hard to find from what I found out when I first started looking it up about 2 years ago almost nobody goes this much into detail at all on the restoration with one of these trucks.

I look back into my photos I should have a couple.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lmc truck has some but you'll have to see if any if them are the one you need Emission Decals

·
Registered
386 Posts
Lmc truck has some but you'll have to see if any if them are the one you need Emission Decals
You reminded me of a company that might have one but it is for a 1988 model year if i remember correctly. I have a friend who can reproduce them i just remembered on facebook.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you type 'm998 emission' into ebay some humvee emission stickers come up but they're a little spendy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you doing a factory restoration or missing it and just want it there? Some trucks had the emissions routing labels on the core support only and some other trucks had them both on the core support and on the side of the air cleaner usually the driver side I think I should have photos of both.

In my research for my restoration on my emissions 1/2 ton. I've never found an emissions-equipped routing label on an air cleaner. So Seems like to me they were only on the core support. For 1/2 ton. Information on this stuff is very very hard to find from what I found out when I first started looking it up about 2 years ago almost nobody goes this much into detail at all on the restoration with one of these trucks.

I look back into my photos I should have a couple.
Please do send whatever pics you have.

·
Registered
386 Posts
It is not the core support but i went through my folder. It's the only one i have for a non-emissions label I must've deleted the others. Non-Emissions from my research came on both core support & air cleaners for the decal. As for Emissions i've only ever come across them on the core support. I'll look though photo backups. The photo i showed is 1983 J-Code.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Wood

1 - 15 of 15 Posts