Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1986 chevy s-10. this thing is in perfect running, starting, driving condition. however, the body has an ongoing fight with road salt, and isnt doing to good. all the panels are there and everything is straight except the pass door has a slight dent. the guy i bought it from had what ever was wrong fixed right.

it has: 2.5L 4 banger. 5sp manual trans. regular cab short bed. has 84,XXX original miles. i am the third owner, its been a local truck. decent rubber, new alternator. i got a best of 27mpg when i checked it. doesnt burn any oil either. if someone wants pics let me know. its baby blue:D

first 500 takes it

·
Registered
919 Posts
Is it 4X4? If so, I wouldn't mind seeing a few pics if possible? Thanks

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no 4x, live about 66 miles west of chicago. will have some pics up shortly

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Man that truck is ugly! But defintley worth 500 bones if it runs, ive had 10 S-10's and they seem to be bullitt proof.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Man that truck is ugly! But defintley worth 500 bones if it runs, ive had 10 S-10's and they seem to be bullitt proof.
I can vouch that this truck is bullet proof...:D That truck has been known to be whored out when local dmaxs break down. I know I've driven it north of 30 a few times. Hey............ does that MONSTER tach come w/ the sale.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can vouch that this truck is bullet proof...:D That truck has been known to be whored out when local dmaxs break down. I know I've driven it north of 30 a few times. Hey............ does that MONSTER tach come w/ the sale.
if thats what it take to make a deal:D pioneer cd player too.

the reason i am selling it for 5 hondo is becuase of the way it runs. i know the bed is not great, the cab and fenders are a little better, but the drive train is very nice. hate to sell it but it just started sitting now

·
Registered
77 Posts
That paint is awesome, whoever sprayed it took alot of time, the through rust looks so real. j/k good luck though. If I were in Illinois I would be all over it. Good luck. Pete

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just thought i would give a fellow dp'er a change before she really goes on the market!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.