Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know wherfe I can get a wiring diagram for a 1984 sub? Half of mt fuse block is shorted out, and I bet it is a really simple fix as it has been working fine up until yesterday?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
i've got a 85 factory manual which has always worked on my 84 pu. email me for pic of wire diagram i still don't have the pic thing on here allways figured out. tell me what you need and i will scan and mail or fax if you can recieve it. I did not get what you were looking for in thread. mt? I'm alittle slow .

·
Registered
613 Posts
Help diagram

Send me a e-mail adress and you get wat you need.:ro)

·
Registered
4 Posts
'83 6.2 GM wiring diaghram

I too am in dire need of a wiring schematic. My junction box had a fire (short lived) a few years ago and today the some replaced some frayed wires are more than I can figure out. I can't seem to get anywhere with NOS wiring, box, or dash panel. HELP?):h

·
Registered
4 Posts
'83 6.2 GM wiring diaghram

I too am in dire need of a wiring schematic for my Allegro diesel motorhome. My junction box had a fire (short lived) a few years ago and today the some replaced some frayed wires are more than I can figure out. I can't seem to get anywhere with NOS wiring, box, or dash panel. HELP?):h

·
Registered
79 Posts
If your willing to send me the wiring as well I would be very grateful.

[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I noticed that autozone.com has a pretty good selection of wiring diagrams on their site. From their homepage go to "Vehicle Repair Guides" and then "Chassis Electrical". They also have a few other engine wiring schematics floating around in their repair sections.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts