Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a military pickup with a 6.2 diesel,th-400 trans,203 transfer case,six inch skyjacker lift,38.5 swamperbogger tires the lift and tires have less then 200 miles on them,4.56 gears detroit locker in the rear,limited slip in the front,new batteries,new starter.cd stereo with 6-9 speakers.ak,$5,000 firm

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Those were one of the toughest trucks on the road back in the 80's. In fact, they were designed for 25 years of service life. How does it run? What kind of $$$ are you looking for? I wish you were closer. I would love to have that thing.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it runs perfect.$5,000firm is what I need for the truck 20,000 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That truck is sweeet. I wish I had an extra $5k to spend on that, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thats a awesome truck, and a great price. The wheels and tires are worth almost half that. Were the front fender wells cut like that factory or after you put the boggers on it?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keep that truck and put a built big block chevy in it
that was my plan but I live in a condo and my A**hole neighbors suck they call the cops saying that it's abandoned,I got parking problems

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were the front fender wells cut like that factory or after you put the boggers on it?
I cut the fenders it only has a six inch lift so I had to make the tires fit:D

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Throw it on ebay...You might get good results there. I wish I was closer 'cause I'd be enroute to take that off your hands tonight.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Registered
269 Posts
I had that exact type of Truck, no lift, & was rusting in all the usual spots. What a Beast. It got sold with my former Boat for an additional $3k. The rust was getting bad.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I know its been said more than once and I would be in a bidding battle for it but if you were closer I'd be ALL about it. See my ad in the "WANTED" classified section and you'll see why I say that.

A little work and she would make a nice commuter.

Oh well, I'm gonna be patient on finding me one nearer.

IF you do have it come the end of March, we may talk as i might be coming to visit friend in New Mexico and maybe we could make a deal. I'll keep posted on this thread.

Good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.