Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new 18:1 low compression pistons. These were my first attempt to build an 18:1 engine but I could never find a good block to put them in so they have sat in thier original box for almost a year now.

They are Zollner 18:1 .020 over low compression pistons with a ceramic coating on the top a and a graphite coating on the skirt. They have the stainless steel ring insert in the first ring land and include wrist pins and spiro locks. No rings though but those can be picked up for $100.00 for a nice set at any parts store.

These pistons have gone for $125.00 a piece but i am only gonna ask for $450.00 for the set of eight INCLUDING shipping. Please email me at Novapower383aol.com if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Chicago,
I'll buy them if you'll help me put them in:rolleyes: ;) .
Mark

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, I am building another motor right now, lets MAKE IT TWO AT A TIME!!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Sure, I am building another motor right now, lets MAKE IT TWO AT A TIME!!
Just trying to make it easy for you):h ):h ):h

Mark

How long would it take to do this if we worked it out? I figure this way I'd have to get new head gaskets at the same time.
I am just loaded with work right now and can not loose my truck for a long while.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am building a 447 small block chevy, est. 685 HP:eek:

What do you wanna do? U will have to get the block bored and then just pop in the pistons and then max out ur boost, that is all.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I am building a 447 small block chevy, est. 685 HP:eek:

What do you wanna do? U will have to get the block bored and then just pop in the pistons and then max out ur boost, that is all.
Shoot, I just want the 685 HP engine):h , Fat chance huh? Then again I would not want the fuel cost(or any of the extra fuel incentive costs:cool: )
Sounds nice though. Let me know when you get it done and the fam and I will have to come up for some pizza and check it out.
As for what I want to do, I really don't know. I want it to be fresh, strong and at times that I need it to be fast. Would I need to change my turbo if I went the 18:1 route?
What else would I have to change.
I am just a big ole kid at heart and want the fun that goes with it but just have to do it in small intervals(due to too many kids that are really young /younger:eek: ).
In due time I will have the truck the way I want it(still unsure on some things). It is paid for and I want it to last as well hense the reason for going fast just sometimes:rolleyes: .

Mark

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well ill tell u what, u have the block and the pump to make the power. It would just be the boring of the block and the rings and gaskets, that is about it. Your turbo would be OK.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
well ill tell u what, u have the block and the pump to make the power. It would just be the boring of the block and the rings and gaskets, that is about it. Your turbo would be OK.
New pump just needs turned up.
Are you in a big hurry or could you wait a month or so and we can come up there to do the work. I just need to finish this basement I'm working on and I will have the time to work with you and pay for the hotel and give the misses shopping money.
Let me know.

Mark

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Common guys, this is a great deal, i need to move this stuff. No one interested here?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ttt

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, No Home!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status