Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been deciding between 3 wheels and finally ordered these today. other choices were all on back-order. procomp 17x8 0 offset 4.5 backspacing. 3 year chrome warranty. hope they look good.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Those look nice.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've got those same wheels in the same size but in black-- they'll fit fine. I did trim the lower plastic part of the bumper though because they sometimes rubbed slightly when doing sharp turns. I wanted to make room for the tire chains anyway. They will look great on on your truck.

·
Banned
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got those same wheels in the same size but in black-- they'll fit fine. I did trim the lower plastic part of the bumper though because they sometimes rubbed slightly when doing sharp turns. I wanted to make room for the tire chains anyway. They will look great on on your truck.
i dont believe you, prove it. start a garage or take some pictures now!!!!:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
SLG-- I've been meaning to start a garage and pictures. Dang it, now you're gonna make me do it.:) My wife likes to think she has that power.:eek: I'll get one up tomorrow when there's more light for picts.

·
Banned
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
SLG-- I've been meaning to start a garage and pictures. Dang it, now you're gonna make me do it.:) My wife likes to think she has that power.:eek: I'll get one up tomorrow when there's more light for picts.
come back on this thread were on now and let me know you have posted the pics. looking forward to seeing them. im hoping the wheels dont stick out to far, just about inch or so of fenders.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yup I'm running the black ones in my garage. They're nice wheels. I did notice though the center caps seem to have chipped from rocks and whatnot after driving alot on dirt roads.

·
Registered
97 Posts
SLG
I've got my garage up with pictures of the wheels. I included descriptions with the picts. but for some reason I don't think the descriptions posted with them. There are several from different views to show how they look and how far they stick out. The back ones don't stick out past the fender wells. The fronts only slightly--at a glance they look just about even with it.

·
Banned
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SLG
I've got my garage up with pictures of the wheels. I included descriptions with the picts. but for some reason I don't think the descriptions posted with them. There are several from different views to show how they look and how far they stick out. The back ones don't stick out past the fender wells. The fronts only slightly--at a glance they look just about even with it.
nice truck. ya, i like those wheels. like the tailgate too. thanks for starting the garage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts